Never attended TCI EXPO? Here are some First-Timer Tips:
Prepare for TCI EXPO:
- Register early and save!
- If you’re thinking of attending three or more education seminars, consider the Gold Card Pass. The best deal, this pass includes access to ALL seminars and unlimited access to the trade show floor Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Plus, if your company purchases 4 gold cards, you get one free!
- Don’t forget, TCI EXPO also plays host to a wide selection of pre-conference seminars, like the popular Electrical Hazards Awareness Program, Business Boot Camp, CTSP, and "Invasive Insects CSI."
- If you’re staying in Baltimore, take advantage of TCIA group rates and book early.
- Review the full list of Exhibitors beforehand and make notes on which vendors you want to visit.
- Visit TCIA on Facebook and Twitter to network ahead of time with friends and colleagues. Ask questions about the show, plan a carpool trip, or check out photos/video from previous TCI EXPOs!
- Don’t forget to bring business cards to help with networking, a laptop/cell phone, hotel/registration confirmations, and comfortable shoes!
At the show:
- Arrive early and give yourself enough time to register, find your education seminar and get ahead of the crowds on the floor!
- Once you arrive at the Baltimore Convention Center, go to the Registration area and pick up your badge and show program.
- Attend our Welcome Reception on Thursday night, from 6 to 8PM. Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, and plenty of networking!
- Don’t forget that in addition to the educational seminars, there are also Special Interest Forums and networking events. Check your program for details.
- Not a TCIA member? Stop by the TCIA booth and store to join and pick up industry products at a show discount!
- If you are attending seminars for CEU credits, make sure you fill out the appropriate paperwork outside of the education sessions. A TCIA employee will be on-hand to answer any questions.
Following the Show:
- Reach out to the contacts you met.
- Post about your experience on our Facebook or YouTube pages. Don’t forget to send a link to your show blog, photos, video, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select blogs will be posted on our website.
- Complete the Post-TCI EXPO survey we will email to all attendees. Your feedback and suggestions help us to plan next year's show!